Ok- so I've always seen these cool photos in wheat fields. Last year I missed them, this year I was determined not too. So, last night after a day full of activities, I convinced Tad we should run take some before harvest. Ella was dressed for the occasion, but Miss Emery was not. And of course I didn't have any dresses clean that were a solid color for her. BUT, I did have this shirt I had just gotten Ella, so I made Emery wear it as a dress! Getting to the field was not fun in shorts and flip-flops, but we made it. Tad carried the girls, they weren't fond of the wheat scratching their legs. They cooperated for about 5 minutes, then were done. Of course my light was fading by then too, so I got some decent ones and some so-so ones.
Hopefully they won't have harvested yet, and we'll be venturing back again tomorrow night. I wish I had done this sooner!!


1 comment:
ADORABLE!!!!!
I love it!
You are quite the excellent blogger, Bec. I am impressed. :)
Post a Comment