I have come to terms with the fact that I will probably never become a professional photographer, nor will I ever take the perfect photo composition or technical wise. BUT, I will ALWAYS have the most beautiful subjects!
With the days as crazy busy as they are and the kids growing and changing so fast I always try to remind myself to be still, breathe, and believe. These moments aren't going to last forever, and I want to capture everything I can. I hope to share those times with you. So, be still, breathe, and believe....
I'm a mom of three beautiful little girls, a fabulous husband, and two fat and happy chocolate labs. I'm happy and lucky enough to stay at home with girls. In addition to hundreds of projects, I am an aspiring photographer and scrapbooker.
2 comments:
what sweeties!
You have the most beautiful girls. When's #4 coming along? They're so pretty... you might as well. :)
Post a Comment