Yep- that's right. We're moving, but not down the street, or in a neighboring suburb. We're moving half-way across the country to good ole South Carolina!! We'll be right on the border of North Carolina/South Carolina along the coast! Can you believe it? I'm going from Kansas bred and raised, land-locked for all my life to living beside the ocean and a couple of hours from the mountains!! Can you tell I'm excited??!!!! We are very close to the Brunswick Islands. North of Myrtle Beach and south of Wilmington.
So, details haven't been worked out exactly yet, but I know a couple of things. Tad will be moving there in late May sometime, he starts on the 29th. The girls and I will be staying here until after their dance recital on June 20th, but we're heading out as soon as we can after. I need to get Ella enrolled in Kindergarten and Emery in preschool. I have no idea if the schools are any good or what. We'll be renting a home for a while first to figure out where we want to live, and where those good schools are. Then we'll settle somewhere.
So, get your vacation plans ready now and come visit us!! There will be lots to do and of course lots of visiting the beach!!!
I'll post more as I know more!! Thanks for being patient with me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment