Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sisters&Friends?


Can I be so blessed? Of course they have their moments, for the most part all 3 girls are friends. They enjoy playing with one another, they look out for one another, and they miss each other while at school. One of my favorite times of day is when we pick up Ella from Kindergarten. She gets in the car and I get to ask maybe one question about her day before Emery pipes in. They ask each other how school was, what they did during the day, what they learned that was new, etc. It is so darn cute to listen to their conversation. And to see Ella give Ev a big kiss and say 'I missed you today!'. It's so sweet. I can only hope that it lasts through their teen years :-)
One of their other favorite things to do is get in Evie's crib with her. Ev takes a nap every day after we get home from picking up Ella. Good for me because I get time with the oldest two, but bad for them because they love playing with her. So, when Evie does wake up, they are the first in there to talk to her and play with her until I get her out. Sometimes they crawl in her crib with her and play for about 20 minutes before they are ready to get out. It's so stinkin cute! I tried to sneak in and take pics of it, but they saw me and the camera and began posing!
Hope you are all having a great week!! Love ya!!

2 comments:

The AZ Zs said...

Awe... they will be friends forever!
They are all getting so big!!

Leslie said...

thanks for becoming a follower...good luck on my giveaway. your little girls are so beautiful