Yesterday was a big day for the girls. They got to see Santa and sit on his lap and then we had lunch and made some Christmas crafts. This was a fundraiser for Emery's preschool, along with a golf tournament. Tad played in the tournament, so I got all 3 girls ready and to the luncheon on my own. I dressed them in their matching dresses I had just finished making on Friday, and Evie's new hat I made her the night before. Needless to say, they stole the show. I had numerous moms approach me to make their children hats or dresses, and I got some contacts for the store. Tad met some really nice guys golfing, including the head pro at 2 local golf courses!! It was a good day. Here are some pics of the girls with Santa! Isn't Ev a crack? Oh, they make me smile, I'm truly blessed!


Today I worked on making some aprons for teacher Christmas gifts, and took the big girls to see The Princess and the Frog. I loved it, but it was a little scary for Emery on the big screen. I think she'll like it on DVD, but it was a little intimidating for her. Ella liked it though! Loved all the jazz music and the feature of New Orleans! Great movie. Now they want to see Alvin and the Chipmunks that's coming out soon, thanks to the 30 minutes of previews before the movie started!
Hope you all had a good weekend! Hope to talk to you all soon!
2 comments:
The dresses are beautiful!
We're thinking of going to that movie this weekend... we'll see how it goes. Love the dresses, Bec! You need to sell them on Etsy!
Post a Comment