Well, I failed miserably at taking pictures this past week or so. I honestly haven't felt that great to do so, these last weeks are so much fun- NOT!!
Anyway, I had a checkup this morning. I'm dialated between a 2-3. I used to think this meant that birth was close, but it doesn't! I got the same news with Emery at 38 weeks, and she waited till her due date!! The other news was that I'm measuring smaller than normal for this stage. The dr isn't worried, it was just a general statement. Probably due to my issue with gaining weight. So, she doesn't believe this is another 9 pounder on it's way, she thinks it'll be smaller. Whew!
I've been having a lot of contractions, but nothing regular. Emery did this to me too! So, while I get excited at the thought of contractions and being dialated, it doesn't really mean anything! I know it's better for the baby to stay in as long as possible, and it's easier on me. It's just so darn uncomfortable!!
Now is the time to place your wager!! Gender, weight, height, day and time!! Let's see who can get the closest!! E-mail me with your guess, or post it on here. Tad's oldest nephew won it with Emery. In fact, he's been close both times, and has always gotten the gender correct!
Hope everyone is safe and happy!! Talk to you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment