Sunday, October 12, 2008

Everett cocoon

Hi everyone!! I survived 3 days with Tad being out of town for work. Wow- I was beat by the time he got home. Being by myself with 3 girls wore me out! And I had a lot of help from Nana and Papa T! They were a huge help! They took the girls to school and watched them for a while during the week while I helped my photographer out with taking preschool pics! I didn't do much but try and hold a reflector (for lighting purposes), and try and get the kids to smile and look at the camera. It did make me realize how difficult being a professional photographer truly is. I don't think that career path is in my cards anytime soon, but maybe someday... I have a lot to learn yet.

It did inspire me to get the camera out again today, something I haven't done in a while. Mostly because I'm exhausted, or have a child needing something- shocking I know. I knitted a cocoon a few weeks ago- the hot new phase in the photography world. I tried making a matching hat- but I made it too small and haven't had the time to make a bigger one. I figured I better take pictures of her soon, before she outgrew the cocoon-which she is close. I feel much better about taking photos after today. I think I've inspired myself again. mostly because I took about 50 and I got these 2, I forgot to change one setting, and it ruined most of the pictures for today. It made me determined not to let it happen again, so be looking for more pictures soon!




I hope everyone had a safe and happy weekend!!

No comments: