Monday, June 15, 2009

The countdown begins...

until we leave for South Carolina!! Man it has been a busy and tough 3 weeks since Tad left. We did have some fun at the Lake of the Ozarks celebrating my parents 50th wedding anniversary! Although saying goodbye on Sunday to many of my relatives was WAY tougher than I expected. I know it's not goodbye forever, I just don't know how long it will be until I see any of them again. That is the tough part. Or maybe it's that I've always known that I can see most of them within a days drive. It's been that way all my life, even in college, after I got married, up till now. It's been a comfort zone knowing that if something happened, they could be there. Leaving my comfort zone is harder than I expected.

And now the countdown begins, 6 days until we leave.....

No comments: