Friday, June 19, 2009

Packing up....

Thank goodness it's almost time to go! The girls are tired, I'm tired, and Nana and Papa are tired! We are more than ready for this trip and to go to our new home!

We've spent most of the day packing and organizing, and getting prepared. Still not sure what route we'll take, but that's the least of my concerns. Just have to finish packing and get through dress rehearsal tonight and dance recitals tomorrow!!

If you have a webcam, let me know! We hooked one up at Nana and Papa's and Tad has one working there. The girls have had a great time seeing him on the computer and talking to him. We'd love to see and talk to you too if you have one!

Have a great and wonderful weekend! Not sure if I'll be able to post again until we are in SC! Maybe then I'll have some pics to add!! Love you all!

1 comment:

The AZ Zs said...

Be safe, Bec! We will be thinking of you.