Can you believe it? My baby is going to Kindergarten tomorrow :( Ella is so excited she giggled all evening. I on the other hand, well, I'm going to be a mess tomorrow. I know she is ready, and this all day kindergarten program will be good for her. Her teacher is young, vibrant, and cheerful (and Ella thinks she's 'beautiful') will be a very positive influence on her. I'm just not ready to let go. Time at home with her has gone too fast. I'm not ready for her to grow up, I need more time. I don't think I'm the only one. Emery is going to go crazy at home without her all day long, 5 days a week. It should be interesting!
I have some other pics to post too that I've taken over the past few weeks, but had to get these out here first. We took these tonight in front of her school. I consider these her first day of school photos. I'll take some of the real thing tomorrow- but I had to capture her excitement for school!
2 comments:
what a beauty - and only kindergarten???
I can't believe the time has come! Next stop: tuition payments at K-State! Kiss her for us!
Post a Comment