Geez, it's been a while, whoops! Guess that happens when life takes over!! Things have been a whirlwind around here. A month fo swimming lessons, mom and dad take a vacation to Mexico, Nana and Papa come to visit and watch the girls, and then sick kids :(..... Whew, I'm tired just typing that!!
So, I need to catch you all up on your favorite things, pictures!! Here are some of Ella and Emery I took to make their Valentines day cards. These absolutely puffy skirts I got at a ridiculous sale over Christmas at the outlet center. I got one for each girl, and of course a little big so they can wear them next year. The only bad thing was Evie was napping and didn't get to join the fun. I'll have to do another photo session of them all in them, cause Evie in her black biker boots is HILARIOUS!!
Ella's classic look!









No comments:
Post a Comment