Friday, July 18, 2008

6 weeks or less!!

I had a relaxing weekend last week. Tad took the girls to visit his folks, and I got to stay home and scrapbook all weekend! It was glorious! Not to mention the girls had a great time. Tad's sister and kids were there too, so Nana and Papa got the joy of all grandkids for the weekend!

This week has been pretty laid back. Which is very good, because I'm getting uncomfortable!! The pool feels good, it's cool and I can be weightless!!

Speaking of weight, I went to the OB yesterday, and I gained 1 pound!!! Yea!!! Everything measured fine, and she just wants me to continue gaining weight. The only odd thing was that they baby's heartbeat has been in the 155-160 range consistently. However, yesterday it was 135-140. It's all within normal range, so no alerts, but if you believe in old wivestales.... The thought is the higher heartbeat (160 ish) is associated with girls, and with my two, that was true. The lower the heartbeat (140 ish) is associated with boys. My OB teased and said, 'oh no, your baby changed gender's from last visit to this one. Good thing you don't know what you are having!'. We both laughed. I then called Lee later to see if the bedding she has made is gender neutral!! Wouldn't that be a crack if they got it wrong? Good thing Lee is the only one who knows what they said it was at 20 weeks!

Look for more pictures next week. Tad has a black belt show tonight (first in his 2nd degree black belt gee- it's red!), and we're going downtown to take some pics in a fountain this weekend. Kind of maternity, and of the kids in their suits. Then we have our maternity photo session with a photographer on Tuesday. Let's hope they all turn out! Have a great weekend!

No comments: