Monday, March 22, 2010

The beach- in March!

Yes, it's possible! Going to the beach in March, who would have thunk it! The weather right now is my absolute favorite. Cool, with a hint of warm. In the 60's, and sometimes low 70's. Perfect jeans, t-shirt with possible sweatshirt and of course flip-flop weather! My kind of weather! I told Tad we needed pics of the 3 girls together, so lets head to the beach. The girls were bribed with a trip to the Aquatic Center for some swimming after if they behaved.

Well, it didn't turn out as planned. Instead I got a lot of this.


And this.


And this. (Emery chasing the birds) In fact that girl was running EVERYWHERE at the beach! It was hilarious!



But I did manage to get this.




And this.





And this.



And this.



Not too bad- huh?

2 comments:

Mojavi said...

makes me want to have another little girl!!!!!

The AZ Zs said...

They are beautiful!